Who is this for?
People who are working in, or towards a first line management or supervisory role. It is also beneficial for those who have been in this role a while but not had any specific or formal development for some time.
A team leader or supervisor is the first line of management, with operational and project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. They provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals; specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role. Our programme will work through a range of topics to cover all aspects of day-to-day life in these roles, providing the new tools and learning to be actioned every day in the workplace.
- Apprenticeship – Level 3
- Foundation Chartered Manager status (Chartered Management Institute)
- Optional – Chartered Management Institute Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
15 months including up to 3 months in End Point Assessment
- Currently not undertaking another apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK
- Lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years