Who is this for?
The Senior Leader apprenticeship is designed for any individual working in, or those moving into a senior or strategic management role. This can include General Managers, Senior Managers, Section Leaders, Executives, Directors and COO, CFO, CEO, CIO roles.
The Senior Leader provides clear, inclusive, and strategic leadership and direction, typically managing and monitoring achievement of core objectives that are aligned to overall strategic objectives of the organisation’s board (or equivalent).
- Industry recognised apprenticeship qualification
- CMI Accredited qualification; Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- CMI Chartered Manager Status
- Professional recognition: CMI Chartered Fellow Individual member grade
24 months plus up to 5 months End-Point Assessment
- Currently not undertaking another apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK
- Lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years