Who is this for?
This programme is ideal for those who are responsible for identifying and leading the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes.
Improvement Practitioners use a blend of Lean and Six Sigma, project and change management principles and tools to identify and lead the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes.
- Apprenticeship – Level 4
- Six Sigma Green Belt (additional fees apply)
12 months plus up to 3 months End-Point Assessment
- At least a grade of 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Currently not undertaking another apprenticeship
- The right to work in the UK
- Lived in the UK continuously for the past 3 years