2 x Apprenticeship Tutor – Level 3
We are currently looking for two Apprenticeship tutors to join the team.
Location: Melton, Suffolk
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Programme Manager.
- Completing all funding and quality sign up paperwork.
- Maintaining delegate training accounts on online systems and planning/allocating work along the delegate’s journey.
- Supporting delegates, collating evidence relevant to their qualification aims.
- Preparing delegates for End Point Assessment.
- Carrying out delegate and employer reviews.
- Completing tutorials.
- Support delivery of training workshops relating to apprenticeship programmes.
- Marking of assignments, as allocated, meeting cohort deadlines.
- Promoting best practice within design and delivery of apprenticeship programmes, developing support aids for delegates and employers.
- Deliver in-line with ESFA, organisational and Ofsted quality assurances including teaching, learning and completion of delegates.
- Supporting the administration of the apprenticeship programmes including the delegates learning files to ensure progress can be demonstrated.
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
- Some experience of working in a supervisory role, senior business administrator role OR experience working with apprenticeship standards at Level 3 (must have one or the other).
- Able to manage own time effectively to meet client and delegate needs; ability to proactively problem solve and develop multiple approaches to support delegates.
- Good communicator – able to use different styles and methods to engage delegates.
- Competent in the use of relevant IT systems including MS Word/Excel/PP, e-portfolios and remote presentation software (e.g. Zoom/MS Teams).
- Able to work effectively as part of a team to deliver a seamless service to our clients.
- Currently hold or be Prepared to work towards a relevant assessing qualification
Desirable Skills and Behaviours:
- A relevant Management Qualification, at Level 3 or above or prepared to work towards this.
- Experience working with apprenticeships and a general understanding of how they work from an employer perspective.
- A relevant assessor qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to engage with a group of learners, either remotely or face2face.
- A driving licence and occasional travel would be essential.
Each member of staff:
- Has a legal responsibility to safeguard all learners.
- Must have an awareness of their organisation’s safeguarding policies, procedures, and systems. If they are unaware of them, they should ask senior staff and raise a concern about how accessible the information is.
- Must adhere to their organisation’s safeguarding policies, procedures, and systems.
- Must be vigilant and report concerns as appropriate.
- Must help to create a listening culture and help to ensure that learners know that they can come to them and be listened to.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work towards relevant assessing and professional qualifications
- Private Health Care
- Death in Service Benefit
- Matched pension contributions
- Regular Team Days
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and closedown over Christmas
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 10th February 2023