Leadership and Management Development
Unlock the potential in all your people
We work with clients to put together bespoke programmes to meet their specific needs. Although topics may be similar, the context is often very different depending on the culture of the organisation.
- Effective and engaging appraisals
- Time and priority management
- Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Finance for non-finance managers
- Presentation skills
- Personal impact and emotional intelligence
- Leading, implementing and managing change
- Customer care skills
- Individual and team resilience
- Negotiating and influencing
- Essential project management skills
- Delivering service improvement
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strategic planning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Applying HR policies and procedures
- Developing asssertive behaviour
- 360 feedback
We also offer other specialist and diverse services from assessment and development centres to mediation and conflict resolution.
Same great learning in less time
Our open programmes share the same great learning, regular entry points and no minimum numbers like our open apprenticeship levy programmes but they differ greatly when it comes to time commitment.
Without the learning evidence and End Point Assessment (EPA) that is required by the government funded levy programmes, your programme can be completed in a shorter timeframe.