Simply transferring knowledge from one person to another as with technical training does not automatically translate into behavioural change. This only happens once people actually do things differently as a result of what they have learnt.
At Lighthouse, we understand the learning process intimately and work with you to:
- get to know your organisation
- engage with delegates and other stakeholders beforehand
- design and deliver bespoke, engaging content
- ensure that delegates commit to implementing changes in their working lives
- measuring the impact of our programmes to demonstrate a tangible return-on-investment
Our facilitators take great care in helping participants to apply what they are learning to the real world and we hold them accountable for delivering on personal commitments. We also work with you to ensure that the necessary internal support for change is in place, whether that be from peers or line managers.
We know it’s bold to claim that our training changes lives, but time and again, that’s the feedback we get from delegates who join us for our programmes. See who we work with for more examples of testimonials and case studies.