Telemarketer / Lead Generator
Exciting Flexible Employment Opportunity
Looking to get back to work? Or perhaps a career with a better work-life balance?
Lighthouse (Training and Development) Ltd. are looking for great communicators, working in a team
with flexible hours and shared goals.
Do you have experience in the B2B sector, building great business relationships over the phone?
We want you to love your time at work and, as you bring us your best, we will go the extra mile to
provide you the support, inspiration, care and professionalism to feel truly valued. We encourage
fun and occasionally eat Haribo.
Here at Lighthouse (Training and Development), “we don’t just do training… we change lives” and, in
this role, you will play a vital part in developing the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Telesales Executive to join our small, friendly, yet professional sales
and marketing team based in Melton, Woodbridge. Your focus will be to engage with small-medium
enterprises (SMEs) and book delegates on our open training courses.
- As a Telesales Executive your role will involve:
- Researching companies that could benefit from their services
- Following up e-shots and other marketing campaigns to gather leads
- Converting these leads to book delegates on our open training courses
- Communicating effectively with key decision makers in a variety of organisations
- Collaborating with colleagues to maximise attendance on our courses
- Meeting agreed sales targets
- Building relationships and generating leads from new and existing customers
- The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience in telesales/telemarketing, ideally in a B2B setting
- Excellent communication skills and fantastic telephone manner
- Able to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Confident and resilient – never giving up!Thrive on working towards targets
- Basic Microsoft packages awareness
- Good knowledge of social media and Google
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are celebrating continued growth and pride
themselves on their services. On offer is a basic salary of up £18,000 pro rata depending on
experience with on-target earnings circa £30k pro rata and commission is uncapped. 20-
25hours/week, ideally 09:30 – 14:30 but there can be flexibility on agreed days and hours. Parking
available onsite and there are also convenient rail links to the office on the Ipswich/Lowestoft
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to roy@Lighthouse-group.co.uk
explaining why you feel you would be the ideal person for the role. If we feel you may be the kind of
person we are looking for, we will invite you to an assessment day early in 2019.
The Lighthouse Group
ADDING VALUE, LIVING VALUES