Telemarketer / Lead Generator
Exciting Flexible Employment Opportunity
Looking to get back to work? Or perhaps a career with a better work-life balance?
Lighthouse are looking for great communicators, working in a team with flexible hours and shared goals.
Do you have experience in the B2B sector, building great business relationships over the phone?
We want you to love your time at work and as you bring us your best, we will go the extra mile to provide you the support, inspiration, care and professionalism to feel truly valued. We encourage fun and occasionally eat Haribo.
Here at Lighthouse Training and Development ‘We don’t just do training… we change lives’ and, in this role, you will play a vital part in developing the business.
We currently recruiting for a Telemarketer/ Lead Generator to join our small, friendly yet professional sales and marketing team based in Melton, Woodbridge. Your focus will be to engage with SMEs to large businesses across the UK.
As a Telemarketer/ Lead Generator your role will involve –
• Researching companies that could benefit from their services
• Following up introduction packs to gather leads or feedback
• Communicating effectively with key decision makers in a variety of organisations
• Meeting agreed targets
• Building relationships and generating leads from new and existing customers
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes –
• Excellent communication skills and fantastic telephone manner, ideally in a B2B setting
• Able to build long lasting relationships with clients
• Confident and resilient – never giving up!
• Thrive on working towards targets
• Basic Microsoft packages awareness
• Good knowledge of social media and Google
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which is celebrating continued growth; we pride ourselves on our services. We are offering a basic salary of up £20,000 pro rata depending on experience. On target earnings £25k pro rata. 20-25 Hours per week, ideally 9:30am – 2:30pm but we are flexible on days and hours and will consider term-time working. Parking is available onsite and there are also convenient rail links to the office on the Ipswich/Lowestoft railway line.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to roy@Lighthouse-group.co.uk explaining why you feel you would be the ideal person for the role. If we like the sound of what you say we will invite you to an assessment day early in 2019.
The Lighthouse Group
ADDING VALUE, LIVING VALUES